Upgrade AOL Gold – Are you an AOL Desktop Gold customer or user? Do you want to use the latest updated version of AOL Desktop Gold but you are unable to do so because of some issues? If yes, then the resolution of all these questions covered in this blog regarding how to Upgrade AOL Gold.
AOL Desktop Gold is one of the popular software for both Windows and Mac users because it has been used to carry out regular tasks. However, this software comes with a package of entertainment along with its safety and security features. Moreover, in order to make their users experience better, the company keeps updating this application which fixes all the bugs and increases performance. This application software comes with automatic updating option, but sometimes it doesn’t work. Therefore, we need a manual update to Upgrade AOL Gold application.
Upgrade AOL Gold
To get a fast speed, smooth working just Upgrade AOL Gold without any additional cost for both Windows and MAC Operating system. But if you found that AOL gold updating option is not working then we, My AOL Desktop Gold Tech Support Team, would suggest you check your system requirements first. However, if they match with your device specifications, then you can try troubleshooting guidelines.
System requirement for Upgrade AOL Gold
- Operating system – MAC and Windows 7,8 and 10
- Processor speed should be more than 2.93 GHz
- Standard size screen resolution should be recommended 1024 x 768 for Windows
- Standard size screen resolution should be recommended 2304 x 1440 for MAC
- Disk space should be more than 1 GB
- RAM size should be at least 1 GB
- .Net Framework should be 4.5.2 or above version
- Good Internet connectivity
After confirming your system requirements then let’s try to Upgrade AOL Gold manually
- Go to your AOL Desktop Gold Application and open it
- Enter your account details
- Search for the settings icon and look for the update option
- In some cases, you have to visit About section to look for the update option
- Click on the update option and start Upgrade AOL Gold Application
An alternate way to update the application are also mentioned below for Windows and MAC
If you are unable to find out the update option in your AOL Gold Application then no need to worry. We have another option for you to find out the update option.
- Download Application – First you have to make sure that your internet is connected to your device. Then you have to visit the official website of AOL Desktop Gold and find out the download application link.
- Select the file location – Make sure you are saving the latest version of AOL Desktop Gold Software Application.
- Update Program – Search the AOL Desktop Gold program file on your device and click on the run to confirm the process. You have to enter your account details as well.
After installing, you have to restart your device before using the application.
How to sort out AOL Gold Update issues?
You can also do some troubleshooting steps from your own which we have mentioned below.’
- Reboot your device in order to create some free space in your device
- If the error still exists try to update your windows
- Disable Firewall and other application that considers AOL Desktop Gold Application as a security threat
- Do a disk clean up task to sort out your issue
- Check the cable, router, and internet service
- Make sure your AOL Desktop Gold file is not corrupt
If you still can’t find the reason of your AOL Gold update issue, then you can also contact our toll-free number +1-800-606-0078 and talk to our AOL Desktop Gold experts for assistance.