Troubleshoot Problems With AOL Application on Android
Does AOL app is not working on Android phone problem is annoying you? Well! You don’t have to feel like this anymore because here we are going to share some simple troubleshooting tips that can fix AOL Not working on Android device. So, read on and find simple instructions to fix your problem.
Troubleshoot AOL Email Not Working On Android
If the AOL app version is not working on the Android device, you need to follow the given steps to make your device work fine again. If AOL App is creating the sign-in troubles, you can reset the password to fix the problem. If the application is not working, you can install the Chrome-based web browser on your device and then login in.
Update the Android
Make sure that you download the updated AOL app version on your smartphone. If you are still facing the trouble, follow the steps below:
- Open ‘Settings’ on your Android device.
- Go to the ‘Settings’.
- Turn on the ‘Network Connection’ on your smartphone.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ and check ‘About Phone’ option.
- Get in touch with the manufacturer to know about the device’s specific instructions.
- Click on ‘Update Software’.
- Your device will be updated soon.
Force stop and restart on your device
In some cases, Force stopping help to fix the AOL app not working problem. This step is verified for 4.4 and the later version. Here are the steps to follow that can help you to fix the problem:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ application on your smartphone device.
- Click on the ‘Apps’ option.
- Find ‘AOL’ and tap on it.
- Click on Force Stop option appearing on the upper right corner of your screen.
- If the application prompts again, you need to click on ‘Force Stop’ option for the confirmation.
Delete and Install the AOL app again.
When your delete and install the application again, it allows your application to work with all the latest features available.
- Go to the ‘Settings App’ on your smartphone if the AOL app not working on an Android device.
- Click on the Application option and search for ‘AOL app’. Open the application.
- Tap to Uninstall.
- The window pop-up will appear on your screen saying ‘ do you want to uninstall the app’, click on the Ok option.
- Visit the Play store and complete the AOL app download and installation again.
We hope that after following these simple troubleshooting steps, you would able to fix the AOL app not working problem on your device. The steps are very simple and you can easily fix the problem using these guidelines. However, sometimes the things are not wrong with the app but the device itself. So, if you are not able to fix the problem with these instructions, we recommend you to contact the AOL experts and seek the professional advice to fix the problem. The professionals will give you the best advice and make sure that nothing compromises your AOL experience.