Fix AOL Desktop Gold Installation Failed: A Step-by-Step Guide
Get one stop solutions for your desktop gold software. There are many techniques, troubleshooting guides, how-to guides to resolve problems such as desktop gold not working, icon goes missing, download and install error, desktop gold freezes and more. However, keep reading these troubleshooting guides and get fixing error with easy solutions.
Some Common Problems of Desktop Gold Software
- -Installation Error On Desktop Gold
- -Know why your desktop gold software display installation failed error:
- -Incompatibility between your Software and System.lor
- -Poor Internet Connection.
- -Your System is too slow because of temporary or unnecessary files.
- -May your system be infected by virus or malicious programs.
- -Run the latest version of desktop gold software.
Can’t Download Desktop Gold
Keep in mind, what to do if you can’t download desktop gold software on your system:
- -Check your internet connection; if connection is not good, you can’t download desktop gold.
- -Check minimum requirements for downloading software.
- -Remove all the virus and malicious programs from the system.
- -Check HDD space.
- -Clear cache, cookies and history from browser.
Desktop Gold Software Update Error
Thinking about desktop gold software update, but you are unable to perform the update process. There could be many reasons due you got update error; Check out below:
- -Might be automatic update switched off in Settings.
- -Internal issues with your Software.
- -Corrupted or damaged driver causes an update error.
- -Perform a clean boot to fix the problem.
Steps to Install AOL Desktop Gold
After you download the AOL Desktop installation file you can follow the instructions below to install the software on your computer:
- -Open the Downloads folder on your computer
- -Search for the “Install_AOL_Desktop” icon.
- -Right-click the AOL setup file and run it as admin.
- -Click the “Install Now” button and complete the browser installation
Ways to troubleshoot AOL Desktop Gold Installation Failed
As you can see, the installation steps mentioned above are fairly straightforward and simple. However if you have any problems with AOL, or if you see that the AOL Desktop Gold installation failed it could point to a technical error on your computer or possibly a network related error. You can use the solutions mentioned below to try and fix the error so that you can finish installing AOL Desktop Gold:
Solution 1: System Requirements and Computer updates
AOL needs certain system requirements to be in place for it to run smoothly on your computer. You can check the list mentioned below to see if your system matches the requirements, if not you will have to update your computer:
The most basic requirement is a secure and fast net connection
- AOL recommends a 1 GB RAM
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 266 MHz High-speed processor
- Windows 7 or higher OS
Solution 2: Reboot your system and reinstall
Sometimes if the RAM is burdened with too many temporary and unnecessary data files your computer may run slower than usual. In order to avoid this situation, you should reboot your computer to clear the RAM and boost the computer speed. After a system reboot, you can reinstall AOL Desktop Gold from scratch.
Solution 3: Check your internet connection
One of the most common causes of installation failure in AOL Desktop Gold is because the internet connection is slow or the network keeps fluctuating. You should check your internet connection to make sure you get a stable connection. You can also contact your service provider to see if you can upgrade your plan.
After implementing these solutions you can try and download AOL Desktop Gold once again and then retry the installation process. If you need further technical assistance you can also contact AOL customer support and consult an expert.