AOL Desktop Gold Common Problems and Solution
AOL Desktop Gold is an amazing software. But still, on the other hand, this software goes through many difficulties. All these errors occur in AOL Desktop Gold software, frustrate a user. AOL signing error, mail missing error, slow AOL Desktop Gold software etc. are some common problems with AOL Desktop Gold software.
To fix this issue, you can take help from customer support or read this article. You will know every single detail to solve issues with AOL Desktop Gold software, by performing some AOL Gold troubleshooting steps.
Some most occurring AOL Desktop Gold issues
- AOL Desktop Gold download error / AOL Error code 104.
- AOL Desktop Gold mail missing error.
- The slow speed of AOL Desktop Gold software.
- AOL Desktop Gold internet connection issue.
- How to update AOL Desktop Gold?
- Microsoft.NET Framework version update error.
How to import and export personal mail data to another computer error?
Steps to fix Common AOL Desktop Gold Error
All the errors with AOL Desktop Gold software are easily solvable. Let’s discuss some of them here.
AOL Desktop Gold download Error
If you are unable to download AOL Desktop Gold software, even after taking the AOL membership. Then, to fix the error while AOL Desktop download, follow these steps:
- Check the system requirements to download AOL Desktop Gold software.
- Use an Antivirus software, to remove the suspicious files from your computer. Remove all the virus and malware from your computer. Don’t forget to use an updated Antivirus software.
- Check your HDD space and delete some junk files from your computer.
- Delete all the cache, cookies and history from your web browser.
AOL Desktop Gold mail missing issue
- When a friend or business send you a mail, but you didn’t get the email. That means you are facing the ‘Mail missing’ problem. Fix this issue by these steps.
- Check your internet connection. A good internet connection is very important.
- Check your spam folder.
The slow speed of AOL Desktop Gold software
When you face this error, try these steps:
- Remove junk files from your computer and create extra space in HDD of the computer.
- Clear RAM space.
- Remove viruses, Trojans etc. by using an Antivirus software.
AOL Gold Icon missing
If you can’t find the AOL Desktop Gold icon on the screen of your computer. Then follow these steps to restore icon:
- Move your mouse cursor in the system tray and right click in it.
- Then click on the tiny triangle, it will open the list of programs.
- Search for AOL Desktop Gold in that list and right click on that. Then chose to create s shortcut. It will restore the AOL Desktop Gold icon on the screen of your computer.
- If the above-given steps don’t work, then you can perform the reinstall process of AOL Desktop Gold software.
AOL Gold not Responding
If you are trying to launch AOL Desktop and it is not responding to your command. Then try these steps to fix this issue:
- Restart your computer.
- Delete junk files from your computer.
- Use an Antivirus software and remove any suspicious file from your computer.
- If any of the above-given steps doesn’t work, then perform a reinstall process.